Saturday, December 18, 2010

Never dreamt of not wanting to dream one day

I never knew this day would come wen i'l be standing alone...with so many people around...but still alone... I WISH...no wait i don't anymore....
coz one day everything will go into dust..every dream will shatter, every wish...coz they don't stay for long no matter how much you want them to be intact....
I lived in my dreamworld...a world which is mine,full of happiness,a world where i believed fairy tales also come true....a world where everything seemed possible.. but now i'm standing at a point thinking how can i even think this kind of world exists.... i'm standing here thinking
 WHO AM I ?
I don't want to be alone but i cant stay here anymore
I am fucked up so badly.never thought life would bbe such a big whore
Ignored the truth,ignored the problems thinking all to be a shit
Closed my eyes and turned around to fall in some other pit
This is not just a passing phase,i can sense it has come to stay
I fear i'l lose myself,i fear its gonna change my way
Way to think,way to see the world which i thought was mine
Way to believe that no matter what everything at the end would be fine
I am being punished from each and every side,there's no way i can hide
I am nobody widout you.i never was and i can't be
Please hold my hand and help me bring myself back to me
How can i bring you back,what is it that i lack
Nobody cares for me i know you do,the only person i can see who is true
I feel i've given enough pain to my loved one's unknowingly and its all coming me back..i can't see it coming and taking me down and away from myself...
I feel like standing at a cliff and nobody is there to hold me, to stop me from going down,to hug me and save me from getting drowned....
I never knew this day would come.... wen i would be scared of dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment