Saturday, April 23, 2011

WHAT IF
“What if im fat” have i lost the right to eat choclates just because my looks doesn’t appeal to ur eyes anymore
“What if im quiet” have i lost the right to be at peace with myself just because im not at peace wid u
“What if i want to cry” have i lost the right to be a small baby lookin for love and care just because i was big enough to hurt u
“What if i can’t figure out things for myself n for u” have i lost the right to get confused just because i did wrong things wid all my mind and heart in it
“What if i want to die” have i lost the right to meet my creator just because i didnt live my life ur way n destroyed one of his creations
“What if im not myself anymore” have i lost the right to be someone else for a while just because you never change
“What if im not courageous enough to accept the reality” have i lost the right to lie to make things better just because you don’t want to live a life of lies
“What if i can’t choose only one thing” have i lost the right to keep options just because you are smart enough to decide
“What if i am not the same person anymore” have i lost the right to be the one i want to be just because you don’t want me to change
“What if i am not there” have i lost the right to tease you and go somewhere far off just because you can’t see me away from you
“What if i cant keep you happy” have i lost the right to be mean at times just because my happiness is world to u
“What if i am blind not to see your love” have i lost the right to keep my eyes closed just because you see the world with my eyes
“What if i am not making any sense to u” have i lost the right to speak non sense just because you always make sense
“What if i can’t love you the way i did” have i lost the right to love myself for a while just because you love me more than u love ur existence
“What if i am mad at you sometimes” have i lost the right to loose control just because you always have control on urself
“What if I think i don’t deserve you” have i lost the right to think that you deserve someone better just because you think that you’re the best lover i could ever have in my life
“What if i cant find answers to my life” have i lost myself

No comments:

Post a Comment